Monday, May 27, 2013

Wanna do a math problem with me?

Ya'll wanna help me do a math problem?

Here we go!

2 years, 8 months.

142 weeks. (26 five week classes. 12 weeks of brain-breaks.)

An estimated 1300 discussion posts. (Most classes had 2 a week. Some had 1, others had 3.)

Over 4000 responses to classmates' discussions. (2 per discussion, but I always posted 3.)

Over 100 2-10 page written assignments. (Some classes had 2 per class, many had 3... I hated the ones that had 5).

An uncalculated number of stressful moments worrying about grades.

An equally uncalculated amount of hard work.

25 As.... and one pending. (I'm pretty sure I got an A in my accounting class.) Make that 26 A's. Final Grade and GPA submitted. :D

Add it all up and what do you get?




A summa cum laude graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Studies (administration) from Ashford University!!

SMOOCHIES YA'LL!!!!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Yay, Charity!!! So happy for you!! :)