Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh Wow!

For a history lover, you've got to know I'm in heaven. I absolutely LOVE this place! Not far from where Amber and her family lives is a preserved Amphitheater... Like the one in Rome, only smaller and with a more preserved under belly. And let me tell ya... I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful day!

I wanna frame this one:

 Both kids brought camera's and we've always encouraged them to take pictures of what they. Eli took this picture. Pretty cool huh?
 It's surprising to us how well the crews are getting along. Timmy and Eli are in gamer heaven and Liz and Deborah have declared themselves cousinsisterfriends.



 Right now, the girls are singing and facebooking I think and Timmy and Eli are playing videogames... Tim on Minecraft and Eli on the Xbox, I think. Seriously, how awesome is it that they all seem to get along so well?!

SMOOCHIES YA'LL!!!!

No comments: