Saturday, July 23, 2011

Flat Grammie's World Tour Update coming soon!

Tour updates are coming soon you guys, I promise! You can still follow Flat Grammie and Flat Sarah's progress on our Facebook pages, especially Amber's right now. Her family just finished a vacation to Austria and Germany, so there are some AMAZING pictures to see and more to come (I can't wait!). With her not being on chat during our usual gab session times and me not having time to breathe (it's the kid's summer break and I'm still in school... environmental science is kicking my rear) the blog posts are just not getting written. But they will soon, I promise! This weekend I'm writing an outline and Amber is either on the way home or resting after their traveling, but we'll be connecting soon, maybe sometime this week. I'm also trying to figure out how to make it so she can post on here too, so maybe she can add her own posts. We'll see...

Anyhow, time to get cracking... I'm working on an outline for this class's final paper... trying to decide on if I should write about "Is wind power green?" or "Should cars be more efficient?" Both are interesting to me, so we'll see.

SMOOCHIES YA'LL!!!!

No comments: