Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy (early) Halloween and a few promised pictures....

It's picture day!!!! I finally found my SD reader, my battery charger, figured out what was wrong with my camera (silly dog tried to use it as a toyand messed up the settings) and now I'm posting a few!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Snuggle Day... Yes, that is Rtoo snuggled up behind Eli. See her paw on Eli's lower shoulder? Cute!!!!

Sissy's 1st day of 6th grade...

Eli starts 4th...

Sissy turns 12...

Sissy's fall rainbow...


Halloween, 2010...

We went Trick or Treating early this year...

Eli as a black knight...

You can't tell, but his sleeves and both pant legs lace all the way up... Mommy made the costume.

Sissy as a Dark Fairy Queen...

Be safe and have a fun and happy Halloween! We're excited for this year because our kids aren't sick! No Pneumonia or Swine Flu for us!

SMOOCHIES YA'LL!!!

No comments: