Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day ya'll!

So I'm sending a wonderful and Happy Father's Day to all the great fathers in our lives. I'll expand more later, but for right now, I wanted to make sure I got my Happy Father's Day wishes out before I crashed. We love you and are so very thankful you are in our lives... All of you dads.

Went to Salem, OR today to visit my family. I'll write more details tomorrow or Monday. For right now, other than the Happy Father's Day wishes, my whole point to blogging at 11:45 PM is to let everyone know we made it home safe. I took my laptop out of the car, helped get the kids in to bed, and now... 6 minutes later, letting you know we are home safe.

Have you ever noticed that I babble and repeat myself when I'm tired? I think I'll stop now before I start repeating my self again.

SMOOCHIES ya'll.... I'm going to bed! :P

No comments: