Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello...

Not really a lot to say the last few days, but I wanted to let you guys know that we're still here.

I found out a few days ago that one of my best friends from high school, Teresa, is expecting her first lil one! I am so extremely excited for her!

I can't find my card reader anywhere, so I don't have any pictures to post, but I am still taking them. I have pictures of my new car, of our flood ravaged park, my son asleep on the floor, my daughter being a diva, and Matt... well, Matt being Matt. 

On a sad for me note, the last 8 months I have been participating in a scrapbook circle journal album group and today I received the last album I will work on with this particular group, as well as my own journal. (Wow... that was a classic run on sentence if I ever saw one!) I don't want to look at mine until I have completed the last one, but I am so anxious to! I can't wait to see how the other ladies in my group interpreted my theme of "My Favorite Things." I think either in March or April, we'll be starting a new album and starting over, but I do know that at least one of the other 7 ladies won't be participating, and I guess that's why I'm sad about this group ending.

Well, a new book I was waiting for arrived today and now... I have to remember where I put it so I can read it! You guys have a great day!!!!

PS.. Yes, I know that today we have a new president. Yes, I think it's cool that our country can overcome challenges like prejudice and have an African-American president. I chose not to write about it because I'm suffering from Inauguration Celebration Overload. Besides, as a self proclaimed politically challenged individual, I tend to keep my comments concerning whoever is president to, "Regardless of my personal choices, I will continue to pray for our countries leaders."

Smoochies Ya'll!

No comments: