Sunday, October 19, 2008

How could I forget this?!?!?!

So how could I forget this?!?! Probably because Monday I was in Migraine central and I really don't remember much of what happened Monday. I don't think I would have remembered this if I hadn't seen the picture on my camera!

Sissy wants to try curly hair, so I went out and bought curlers and Sunday night, we sat and watched Extreme Home Makeover while I conducted a silly makeover of my own on my daughters head. Monday Morning, she woke up and.... TADA!!!!!! She looked like Ronald McDonald with brown hair!!!
Don't worry! We combed it out and she looked like a cute poofball head when she went to school. But it was fun.... and hilarious. I don't think we'll be curling hair again anytime soon though... at least not until the store has them big curlers in stock and we can make looser curls. 

SMOOCHIES!

No comments: