Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day this weekend. Mine started out ok, and ended up ok, but let's not get into the middle. That part wasn't all that good. But hey... 4 people crammed in a sardine can... You will get fighting and arguing every now and again. And I forgot to put my memory card back in my camara when I took my POTD for Saturday, so it's stuck in my camera's built in memory. But here are the ones I have for Friday, Sunday and today.


I got a sort of early Mother'a Day gift and after a trip to Costco, I was given the rest of the evening to scrap. Here's one of the layouts I did. I got my new *purse* camara for Mother's Day last year and we went driving to see what I could take pictures of. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and I got some awsome shots of the mountians. So I took a picture of one of the LO I did with those shots.


Sunday, Eli was being a goof and was wearing a pair of glasses from a kid's meal. He really likes these glasses and has a blast playing around with them. He was running around making funny faces and I had to get a shot. Unfortunatly, as soon as I got the camera out, he stopped giving the funny faces and started grinning. *sigh* Oh well, it was cute anyhow!

Remember how I said the middle of Mother's Day wasn't all that great? Well, when Matt came home and the rest of us got up, the attitude was back. So Daddy came up with a new plan. They have 40 days to earn *I* day... The day when Daddy takes them out for an Ice Cream Date. He started the count down on our white board. He and I have a bet going. He thinks they won't make it a full day without getting in enough trouble to add a day. I'm thinking they will make it until tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.
Let me see... today is a lot of good things... But then again, as much as I love my kids, I hate summer vacation and other prolonged holidays, and I really love Mondays! But it's also National Nutty Fudge Day and Happy Limerick Day. Go have some fun! :P I don't think I've heard Matt laugh that loud in a few weeks.

SMOOCHIES!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Happy Mother's Day one day late! How fun for the kids to earn an ice cream day with Dad!