Sunday, April 7, 2013

Been a long time....

It's been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, I know. And I know I really need to write a new blog post. So much is going on, and yet it's not.

I'll be graduating soon! (May 27th is my last day. 7 weeks left!) YAHOO!!!!! And I still have a 4.0. Go me!

I'm spring cleaning. (We've thrown out a lot of stuff, purging the unused, replacing the broken and all that, I swear the neighbors must think we're moving . We're not. Not yet anyway. Not anytime soon as far as we know.)

Matt's working hard. Really hard. (Promotion= Good. More hours= Not Good.)

The kids are still in school. (10 weeks for them... I think. Eli's doing great adjusting to middle school, and Liz will be in high school next year. Yikes!)

The dogs are.... well, dogs. (I think that means they're living the good life. I haven't heard any complaints from them. In fact, Oscar is snuggling in my clean clothes and Rtoo just finished licking my feet. As soon as she finished she went and stole my side of the bed and snuggled up next to Matt. I think they're good.)

Pretty much? That's about it. I mean, a lot is going through my mind lately. I'm doing a lot of stressing over the future, about whether or not I got enough of the right schooling, if I worked hard enough, if I'll get a job in time to start paying my loans back... I've also been working on turning all that over to God.

I've been doing a lot of praying over whether or not I'm following the right path. I really hope so. I've said before that I really wish God gave us arrows to point us in the right direction, and sometimes I think He does. I'm just letting stress tell me that I didn't follow the right ones I guess.

Oh well... Pretty much that's what's going on around here. I promise I'll start writing more when I'm not thinking about writing school papers. Only about 6 more to go. :D

SMOOCHIES YA'LL!!!!

No comments: