Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I really love this feeling....


When I told Matt and Eli the spring Dean's List had posted (Sis is at school prepping for her concert) Eli asked if I had made it. (Clicking on the picture makes it readable). Matt rolled his eyes and said,

"What do you think, dude? Mama is brilliant! Of course she did!"

I love how supportive my crew is. I love how smart my hunny makes me feel. I love how he makes me feel like I could conquer just about anything. And I love how I know that even if I never made that silly list no matter how hard I tried, he would still be just as proud and say I was brilliant.

I really love this feeling!

SMOOCHIES YA'LL!!!

1 comment:

Mama Dragon said...

YAY!! OF course you did it! We tell you that you are smart all the time. No matter how much you stress on if you are going to get that A, you always do. ;)~ *hugs*