Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just so you know....

We're still alive. I know I haven't blogged in what seems like forever, I just haven't had a lot to say...

Sis is at outdoor education Camp. She'll be going into 6th grade in August. That is if she can survive the last week and half of school.

Eli is enjoying his Sissy break. I'm learning lots of cool and interesting things about my son. But even though it's fun... we all miss Sissy.

Matt is doing really good at work. He's also made a monumental decision. He's decided to sell his Jeep. We love the second vehicle and the convenience of having 2 cars, AND really LOVE the experience of driving a true off-road vehicle... but this jeep is just too much for us. So if you know anyone who wants a jeep, send them our way. It's a 99 Jeep Sahara TJ Hardtop, green and tan, with a 4 inch lift, almost new 33in tires, and is in pretty decent shape with about 112K miles.

As for me, well.... there really isn't anything going on with me. It's both the joy and curse of being a stay-at-home mom in this economy. I have all the time in the world to do the things I enjoy, but not the means necessary. Oh well. I've been doing a lot of soul searching and tuning into God and what He wants for me. Right now, I'm thinking it's learning to listen for Him. :D Send a prayer up for me if you think about it, that God shows me the path He wants me to follow.

Alrighty, That's all for now. Maybe I'll have more to write about tomorrow. Or the next day. We'll see. :D

SMOOCHIES YA'LL!!!!

No comments: