Thursday, September 24, 2009

My son is ADORABLE!!!!

Ok, first things first. I didn't post the picture about the mini reunion my family had, so here we go. Also, I don't think I forwarded this to you, Amber. (oops) This is some of the family from my dad's side... his brothers, sister, mom. In fact, one of my uncles I hadn't seen in over 20 years. It was great! Really, honestly and truly worth the drive. And if you guys follow through with plans for a larger event soon, let me know so we can include Amber. She wants to see you guys too, and I can't wait for ya'll to see her kids! (One of my cousins took this. I'm so glad! Half the time, I forgot I had a camera with me!)


Ok, a few months ago... maybe it was a year, I wrote about my notes that I leave everywhere about every little thing. (I wrote about it and posted pictures because Eli wrote a note and put it on my china cabinet so that no one else would get a splinter like him.) On the back of my front door, we have this little white board. I used to post the funny holiday of the day (FYI September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month), but now, we post reminders and things since Daddy leaves for work so early. (Besides, the kids got tired of celebrating the same funny holidays three years in a row and decided we weren't doing it this year.) Just a reminder, here's the picture of my back door...


Well, last week, I looked at the white board and saw that Matt had posted a reminder for himself to take some boxes back to the garage and because he knows how much I hate being the only one that cleans the bathroom that we all use, he made plans to clean out the tub for me. I saw the note and decided if Daddy was going to be doing the fall version of spring cleaning, so would the kids. (My weekends are always the same... I do laundry and clean the kitchen and if I need to, I go to the grocery store.) So I added a reminder for the kids... They were cleaning their room this weekend.

The other day, they asked why I didn't have a task on there, and agreed that I didn't need to be reminded to do what I always do on the weekends. This morning, I noticed that my son had added an additional task. For me. It says (and mind you, I'm translating Eli spelling. I asked, he said i got it right.) 'Mommy Task: Say I <3 Me, Liz and and up arrow to Daddy's name.>


Ain't my son so adorable?!?!?!?!?! I can't wait to get these pictures printed. (I seriously need to get a personal portable photo printer. Wow, I'm glad I didn't have to say that.) I want to scrap them so badly!

Anyway.... SMOOCHIES YA'LL!!!!!

No comments: