Monday, July 27, 2009

I am such a bad blogger!

Yes I know. I have been a bad blogger. What can I say? Summer with two kids home and blogging just don't mix.... Well, I guess I should say summer + cancelled summer activities + 2 kids home = not good blogging opportunities.

But truthfully, this isn't the reason I am blogging today. Today is a VERY special day. Today is a day set aside to celebrate two amazing women. And how cool is it that although they are from two different generations, and two different states on two different coasts, these two women are now part of one big family?

Today is my grandma's birthday. Today is also my mother-in-laws birthday. Isn't that so cool?

So... to Big Grandma Roonie and Grandma Connie....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Smoochies ya'll! Love ya!


No comments: