Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chaos!!!!

You want to know the biggest thing I HATE about Matt being out of work?

It's not the lack of incoming funds, nor the fact that Matt is here all the time. It's the fact that when he's here with nothing to do, he can't sit still and there's a lot of chaos that usually follows in the wake of a bored Matt.

We've decided that we will be moving to Centralia. Yes, we know that Lewis County isn't the best place to be job hunting, but we have family there, not just blood family, but church family. I also think I need to get the kids out of their school. I'm really close to finding out about homeschool. But all that's not the point. The point is that the end of the month is fast approaching, and we don't want to have to pack up last minute, so we're doing a little at a time. At least... a little at a time was the plan.

Remember when I said Matt couldn't sit still? Our kitchen, bedroom, kid's room, Living room, and dinning room are pretty much almost ready to go. Basically all that's left is the stuff on the desks, the necessary kitchen stuff, the toys, the clothes, the bathroom and all the furniture. Normally, this wouldn't bother me. Today? I'm going insane! My house is in a minor state of chaos that I'm guessing will soon become major. Anyone have enough duct tape so I can strap him to a chair?

Please keep us in your prayers. We still haven't heard about the job interview he had, and we're waiting to see what's up with the position he applied for at T-Mobile. Our on-sight apartment manager says we pretty much have until the 29th to tell her if we're staying our not. We all know God will open the doors He wants us to walk through. I just hope we pick the right ones, the ones that He opened.

Smoochies Ya'll!

1 comment:

Christine said...

We're praying for you!!
Uncle Glen & Aunt Christine