Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So......

Thank you for your continued prayer and support. God has been working in our lives this week!

I got a job on Tuesday.

Matt got a job today.

I turned down my job today. They want Matt to start immediately, and his pays more. I didn't have enough time to find child care and extra transportation. But when I went in and talked with my would be supervisor and the store manager, I was told they would hold off for two weeks before they re-advertised the position, hopefully long enough for me to find the needed transportation and child care. How cool is that?

Still don't know if I'm going to take the job, but I am still looking for additional transportation and childcare. If this job is what God has planned for me, then the rest of the pieces will fall into place. Please keep us in your prayers. Decisions are always hard to make.

Smoochies Ya'll!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Hooray!! We've been thinking of you all and are SO GLAD to hear positive job news. Love from us!

Daisy said...

Thanks, guys! Hope all is doing good with you two as well!