Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ok....

Ok, Sorry! I proimised Gramma Connie I would post pictures of the kids from our trip to the Train Museum when I was done with my latest paper... Paper done, migrane gone, grocery shopping done, and Eli's school play done. Now I can post pictures. :p And sadly... I don't have any pictures from tonight's play because my camera battery has died and I can't find the charger, and the one's Sis took I won't post because they have his classmates in them. But Matt got a couple short videos on his phone! :D

On to the Train Museum pistures!





The kids and I will both be on vacation in about a week and a half. I've got some fun ideas planned for us, and I'll try to post something on each of them as we go along. :D

SMOOCHIES YA'LL!!!!! lots of love too!!!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Great pictures. Can hardly wait to see you all...........Mom