Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update Number ..... I forgot which update it is, but it's an update. :p

Sorry, I couldn't think of a title, and I couldn't remember how many I've labeled "Update".

Matt has been out there, doing the job hunt grind. He suggested I hold off looking myself until we know where he will be working.  

So tomorrow, Matt has a job interview. I'm hopeful, but then again, I'm not only biased, but I'm also not the one doing the job hunting. I'm so very proud of him. I know this isn't easy and the whole situation is hitting his confidence real hard, but he just keeps on going. He had lunch with someone from the contract company today, and I think it helped a little hearing from someone else that he's a very good candidate for the position. But he's still nervous. 

Do me a favor... Post a comment down below, letting Matt know he's awesome. I think he needs to hear from someone other than me and the kids.

Thanks! And Smoochies, Ya'll.

3 comments:

Christine said...

We'll be praying for you Matt!
Love, Uncle Glen & Aunt Christine

Hilary said...

Matt, you ARE awesome!! We're sending the most positive thoughts your way - don't worry, you'll be great!

Love, Hilary & Jan Michael

Unknown said...

Matt,
We are praying for you. Don't worry you will be GREAT. God has special things in store, trust him to be your guide.
Amber, Chris, Tim, Deb and Lilliana