Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bring on the winds....

Thanks, everyone for your positive responses to my Christmas poem. I'm glad everyone liked it.

I'm not going to write a long post today, I have too much to do before Matt leaves for work at 9pm. For those of you who don't live in Washington or Oregon, and don't know about our weather... We're waiting for a doozie of a storm to hit. They have predicted a pretty bad windstorm that might knock our power out. My family and I happen to live right on the border of where they are expecting the winds to hit the hardest. Now, this last snow storm, we were told to expect 8 to 10 inches... Well, Carnation didn't get snow as bad as Duvall. Duvall got the 8-10 inches plus some. I think Carnation got 3? Maybe. But that's our terrain for ya... and it happens all the time. Duvall will get dumped on, while Carnation only gets sprinkled on... but then sometimes it happens in reverse. So we're getting ready.

In case we do lose power, I wanted to take the time to wish all of you a very blessed Christmas. May the Lord bless you and may you always have Christmas in your hearts.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

All our prayers and love,
The Carnation Branch of the Mullins Family~ Matt, Charity, Elizabeth, Eli and Oscar.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Are you guys alright? We only lost power last night two times, and they each lasted about two seconds. But it's been snowing, snowing, snowing all day long again - crazy!! We're going to try to get to parents for Christmas, bu we'll see...